Hi, I’m Anna. Mind Body Coach. Speaker. Olympian.
From a childhood that gave me the ‘roots to grow and wings to fly,’ I was always going to be an athlete; it was just a matter of finding my sport.
Over two decades as a successful mountain biker and Ironwoman competitor, I developed an in-depth awareness of my body and its physical needs. I tuned in to what my body needed to perform, nourishing it with nutritious food, training, and rest. I consistently found ways for my body to function at its optimum potential, set goals and daily intentions, and used visualisation to manifest successful races.
I also learned to deal with the ups and downs, the wins and losses of life. I needed to be present and aware through daily exercise and mindset work to reach the heights I was after.
Driven by success and achievements, it was common to push many emotions aside to stay completely focused. But in fact, what I’ve discovered is that learning how to feel and connect with that emotional energy leads us to a higher sense of fulfillment, passion, and purpose.
This awakening led me to life coaching, to feel fulfilled beyond my athletic career, and I’m passionate about helping more people transform their lives for true happiness and success.
Why life coaching?
When we feel stuck and find it affecting career, relationships, health, and day-to-day life, something has to change. But that’s not easy to do on your own. Life coaching sessions can be the difference between remaining stuck in one place or moving to a happier, more fulfilling life.
I’ll help you understand how your beliefs and energy are influencing your life and we’ll work together to heal, open, and bring them into balance. This is the first step to living as your authentic self, finding happiness and harmony within you and with those around you.
Who I help
One of my joys is that I work with people from all corners of life. From those feeling stuck, facing burnout or obstacles in their health, career, or relationships, they’re seeking a new perspective and change for the better. I’ve helped ambitious athletes, business owners, and aspiring achievers, to reach their future goals with a healthy balance in every aspect of their life.
Does this sound like you?
· You feel overwhelmed and wonder why you feel stuck
· Procrastination is common in your day
· There’s some block that you feel is stopping you from being truly happy or healthy
· You feel afraid of your emotions and push them away, worried about what might happen
· You want clarity on what you should do to change how you feel
· You put your own needs last, taking care of everyone else no matter what
· You want to feel a sense of purpose, but you don’t know how
· You’ve tried losing weight and getting healthy, but nothing seems to work
· You value nature and being outdoors and feel better when you get out there
– You think you could be interested in the strategies of mindfulness if it helps you reconnect and find
· Making exercise a priority with extra benefits is something you would value
· You’re ready to be your true self, to no longer feel guilt, and allow emotions to be expressed without fear
Do you recognise yourself in any of these? Contact me to book a free discovery call to see if I am the coach for you.
Join the M.O.V.E community, where everyone can benefit from walking and learning.
M.O.V.E is a concept that brings all of my passions together whilst creating community and connection. Walking together via technology, I share the 4 elements of living that are fundamental for a healthy life. Speaking on topics of health and wellness across all aspects of our being, I guide you to open up to conscious living, challenging you to take action and shape the life you want. We connect and share, ask questions and create discussions in our online community.
There are so many people in emotional and physical pain, feeling lost and alone, where their mental and physical health is suffering. My passion is health and vitality to restore happiness.
Movement is a part of everything I do so join me with a zoom guided walk in your neighborhood, at your own pace. Our M.O.V.E (Movement, Outdoors, Variety, Education) community of walkers reconnect with nature and learn the inherent energy flow that nurtures us for personal growth, with different topics explored weekly. Where you can ask questions and connect with each other as we go.
Book in a call to discuss how to join M.O.V.E.